The Clavius Club
Location:McDonald Island, California
Price: $3.5 Million – SOLD
- Situated in the heart of the Sacramento/San Joaquin River Delta and only 20 minutes from I-5 in Stockton.
- 944+/- total acre ranch/farm located on McDonald Island.
- 155+/- acre Cabernet Vineyard.
- 322+/- acres corn/farmland
- 150+/- acres waterfowl habitat, including 54+/- acres in Ducks Unlimited Restoration Project.
- Balance in islands, canals, roads, and levees.
- Club House
- Approximately 4,450 Square feet with 8 bedrooms in two buildings
- Located on Levee on the Columbia Cut
- 150’ Boat Doc
- Extensive Deckin
- Views to Mt. Diablo.
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub
- Shop/Maintenance Shed
- Approximately 3,700 square foot metal construction with concrete floor.
- Dog Kennels
- Caretaker’s Mobile home
- Three bedroom, 2 bath
- Waterfowl/Upland Bird Huntin
- Agricultural water is supplied by the island’s reclamation district to local canals and sloughs.
- Domestic water is from the same supply as the agricultural water. Drinking water is via bottled water.
Asking Price: $3.5 million.
For further information, please contact:
Terry Hundemer, Broker
The Chickering Company, DRE#01100594
NOTICE: Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change orwithdrawal without notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Information regarding land classifications,potential profits, etc., are intended only as general guidelines and have beenprovided by sources deemed reliable, but whose accuracy we cannot guarantee.